There is a better way to Run!
July 3, 2014 2:39 am / Category: Uncategorized
Each and every runner possesses a unique running style based on their injuries, anatomy, and experiences. We all have our little hitches and traits, however, there is a better way to run. Every runner has inefficiencies in their gait that cost energy and speed. A Run Right will help you to identify these inefficiencies to enable you to run faster and stronger for longer.
Here’s how it works:
- Your Run Right analysis begins with a comprehensive physical evaluation to determine your muscle recruitment patterns, range of motion, pains, and running background. Following the physical evaluation you will have a chance to experience the Alter-G Treadmill to have your gait analyzed. Video recording will be utilized from 4 different camera angles to get a complete view of your running gait.
- Following the video recording, we will walk you through your gait frame by frame. Inefficiencies and biomechanical flaws will be identified and strategies to correct them will be provided.
- After the analysis, we will put you back on the Alter-G treadmill to practice your efficient gait with running cues.
- The analysis will finish with us walking you through your results. Strategies for improvement and necessary strengthening regimen will be discussed along with key exercises to ensure a successful home program.
- All runners will be sent home with their results, a self massage ball, and the knowledge on how to Run Right.
Everyone can benefit from a Run Right!
Be sure to call the clinic and get yours scheduled today (949) 276-5401.