Now Hiring: Physical Therapist
November 27, 2017 12:00 pm / Category: Careers
Are you a California-licensed physical therapist who likes to work hard, play hard? Looking for an innovative physical therapy clinic in Orange County, CA to growth with? Then let us introduce ourselves. We are Rausch Physical Therapy, but we are NOT your average physical therapy practice.
Rausch PT is a progressive, physical therapist-owned rehab and wellness center in Laguna Niguel that’s changing the way people think about physical therapy (and healthcare in general!) Our passionate and FUN team of young professionals help active people from 8 to 80 years old get back to doing what they love post-op or injury. More importantly, we help keep people healthy for life with our focus on holistic treatment programs, training and preventative care.
We’ve assembled a team of the best and brightest individuals possible, and we are currently looking for a full-time physical therapist to add to that team.
Why you should work for us
- 24-week Mentorship Program
- Medical & 401k benefits; Paid Time-Off
- Amazing, close-knit culture; youthful, team-oriented environment; casual atmosphere (Yes, the boss wears Hawaiian shirts every Friday)
- Awesome Perks (Race fee reimbursement; Free massages/fitness opportunities; Company beach days)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Full-Time Physical Therapist
- Focus: Manual Therapy; Soft Tissue Mobilization; Sport-Specific Rehab
- Clientele: Highly-active; Mix of post-surgical, sports and orthopedic patients; Mainly “Direct Access” patients
- Exceptional Manual Therapy and Soft Tissue Mobilization skills
- Solid examination and assessment skills for a “Direct Access” setting
- Ability to create specific therapeutic exercise programs for each and every patients
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic applicant who wants to be a game changer in the field of physical therapy, wants to learn, and LOVES to interact with and help people.
Candidate MUST haves:
- CA-Licensed Physical Therapist
- New grads welcome! (New Hire Mentorship Program sets you up for success)
- Excellent communication skills; Confidence is key
- Self-starter with a desire to grow your own schedule
- Ability to work well with a close-knit team
- Active in sports/outdoor lifestyle a plus
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
About Rausch Physical Therapy & Sports Performance
At Rausch Physical Therapy, we strive to be innovators in the fields of physical therapy, healthcare and wellness. We are in our 11th year of practice and currently treat 18,000+ patients a year. Our 9,000 sq. ft. facility also houses six PTs, three massage therapy suites, sports Performance Lab (AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, Hypoxico Altitude Simulation System, advanced gait/cycling video analysis software, etc.), and Pilates/Fitness studio. We truly are the community’s one-stop shop for rehab and wellness. Click here to learn more.