More Athletes Than Ever are on the JUICE
July 3, 2014 2:42 am / Category: Uncategorized
For the past few years, athletes have been guzzling beet juice before their races to load up on nitrate, which helps muscles use oxygen more efficiently. We usually think of nitrate as a nutritional villain in foods like hot dogs and bacon, but a growing body of research suggests that it plays a crucial role in cardiovascular health. But, if you don’t care for the taste of beets and you prefer “natural” ways to JUICE.
There are other healthy and natural beverages you can grab and down a glass for amazing health and endurance benefits.
1) Watermelon Juice:
- Reducer of post training muscle soreness and aches due to the amino acid and L-citrulline.
2) Pickle Juice
- Provides athletes a two-for-one punch with sodium and vinegar in just one shot to help reduce cramps and prevent hydration
3) Dark Tart Cherry Juice
- Helps to reduce post-race muscle soreness and fatigue due to the enormous amount of antioxidants.
4) Capuacu Juice
- Chock full of polyphenols and flavonoids— natural ingredients found in cocoa, helps to relieve pain and strengthen immunity.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar
- An Apple a Day will keep the doctor away is true! Apple Cider Vinegar will provide athletes with amazing performance and recovery benefits.
Click HERE to read the complete article and learn how to pick the right juice!