October 27 – Recovery Clinic
September 29, 2015 9:30 pm / Category: Events
Great for runners and triathletes of all levels
Whether you participate in triathlon, run for fun or run for distance, you have to take the proper measures to help your body recover after every workout so you can prevent injuries and continue running.
The Rausch PT Running Recovery Clinic will focus on all the necessary aspects of recovery, as well as go into the science behind it. Participants will:
- Hear in-depth explanations about the science behind recovery from Jack McPheron, Performance Lab Director
- Run through interactive drills and exercises led by the biomechanical experts and doctors of physical therapy of Rausch Physical Therapy.
- Receive step-by-step, take-home guides outlining how to incorporate recovery into their daily life/workouts.
- How recovery can help improve your performance
- The four keys to a more efficient recovery
- Understanding the science behind recovery
- How to incorporate recovery before and after every workout
Tuesday, October 27
7 – 8:30 PM
$20 per person
[button link=”https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=18756&stype=-106&sVT=50&sView=day&date=10/27/15″ size=”small” color=”blue” align=”center” target=”_blank” ]SIGN UP NOW[/button]
Come join us for a night of interactive learning where you will unlock the secrets to staying on the road and avoiding injury!