Assistant Office Manager
Our Private Physical Therapy practices in Laguna Niguel and Dana Point are looking for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our elite team.
Do you have a background in healthcare/fitness? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, Rausch Physical Therapy & Sports Performance has an incredible opportunity to advance your career!
We are a progressive private physical therapy practice and Wellness Center in South O.C. that rehabs and retrains active patients of all backgrounds and ages. We’ve assembled an elite team of the best and brightest individuals possible, and we’re currently looking for new Assistant Manager to add to that team.
- Position: Assistant Manager
- Compensation: $18.00-19.00/hr (based on experience)
- Reports to: Office Manager
- Time-Frame: Immediate hire
- Location: Laguna Niguel and Laguna Hills
The position also includes:
- Rausch PT Perks (Race reimbursement, subsidized massage therapy and fitness training)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering phones
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling patients
- Point of service collection of copays, co-ins and deductibles
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Obtaining Authorization
- Posting payments
- Membership sales
Qualifications and Skills
Applicant must be friendly, energetic, and a person who is able to multi-task. Great personality in person and on the phone is a must! Having a passion for sports and a background in healthcare are big pluses
Candidate MUST HAVES:
- Being efficient, organized and resourceful
- Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Massage experience and knowledge base
- Strong decision making skills and attention to detail
- Sales experience (Membership Sales)
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on phone
- Works well with a team
- Reliable and prompt
- Proficient with computers
Other qualifications include:
- Outgoing personality
- Works well in a team environment
- Highly organized with great time management and multitasking skills
At Rausch Physical Therapy, we strive to be innovators in the fields of physical therapy, healthcare, and wellness. We are in our 17th year of practice and have grown as the leaders in physical therapy care with a creative fun approach to providing expert value for our patients and staff. We have grown to three locations in South Orange County.
Join our team as an Assistant Office Manager!
We offer competitive pay with unique benefits to complement your recognition of patients’ total body wellness.
Work Location: In person
We are Rausch Physical Therapy, but we are NOT the average physical therapy practice. We specialize in taking our patients from injury to recovery and peak performance.
Join our team as a full-time physical therapist!
We offer competitive pay with unique bonus incentives to complement your recognition of patients’ total body wellness.