New Patient Information and Forms
What to Expect
Your first visit
On your first scheduled appointment, please bring:
- Driver’s license or a valid form of identification
- Insurance card/information
- Prescription/Referral letter (if required or available from your doctor)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and any other relevant information
- List of medications you’re taking (if any), including vitamins and herbal supplements
- Any additional authorizations required by your insurance company
Your first visit will involve a detailed discussion about your recent or chronic injury. Your physical therapist will perform a complete examination and evaluation of the injured area, which will include specific tissue testing, gait analysis, functional screening, biomechanical analysis, etc. Your therapist will then present their findings to you and do her/his best to explain their treatment plan in detail. Following the evaluation, your physical therapist will begin treatment to the injured area and take you through an individualized exercise program. You will also be given a specific home exercise program.
After your first day, each subsequent visit will include:
- One-on-one, hands-on treatment from your therapist. She/he will address tissue tightness, joint dysfunctions, movement pattern problems, and flexibility. During this time, your therapist will also be able to re-assess your injury and keep track of your progress.
- An exercise program designed by your therapist for your specific injury/activity level. Monitored by your therapist, your physical therapy aide will help you safely complete your exercises and get you out the door and back to your day as quickly as possible!
New Patient Forms
To get you feeling better, faster, please download and complete all new patient forms in advance and bring them with you on your first visit, or you may complete the copy provided by Front Desk staff at check-in.
Click to download the New Patient Forms packet
- Click here to view a list of the major insurance carriers we do accept.
- Wear workout attire or something that you feel comfortable moving around in, such as a loose-fitting t-shirt and athletic shorts. There is a changing room available.
- Treatment sessions typically last 60 to 90 minutes, depending on your injury/treatment plan.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you will be more than 10 minutes late, please call the front desk as soon as possible to notify your therapist. She/he can determine if you need to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time. With respect for other patients who are on the waiting list, a $45 charge will be assessed for all no-show or late cancellations.
We believe communication is the key to your rapid recovery, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.