Physical Therapy Aide
Do you have a background in healthcare/fitness? Do you enjoy working one-on-one with people and helping others? If so, Rausch Physical Therapy & Sports Performance has an incredible opportunity to advance your career!
We are a progressive Physical Therapy clinic and Wellness Center in South O.C. that rehabs and retrains active patients of all backgrounds and ages. We’ve assembled an elite team of the best and brightest individuals possible, and we’re currently looking for new Physical Therapy Aides to add to that team.
- Position: Physical Therapy Aide
- Time-Frame: Immediate hire
- Location: Dana Point
- Clientele Overview: Our active clientele is a mix of post-surgical, sports, and orthopedic patients
The position also includes:
- Rausch PT Perks (Race reimbursement, subsidized massage therapy and fitness training
- Assist Physical Therapists
- Lead patients through exercise programs
- Administer appropriate modalities
- Maintain an efficient and clean work environment
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable applicant who is passionate about the field of physical therapy, healthcare and/or sports and loves to interact with and help people.
Candidate MUST HAVES:
- Degree (or current student) in Kinesiology, Pre-PT, or Exercise Physiology
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to lead and instruct others in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Other qualifications include:
- Team player
- Great time management
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us your cover letter and resume (PDF) today to see if you are qualified to be a part of our team.
At Rausch Physical Therapy, we strive to be innovators in the fields of physical therapy, healthcare and wellness. We are in our 15th year of practice and currently treat 18,000+ patients a year. Our facility in Dana Point currently houses three PTs, one PTA, two massage therapists, with modalities such as cupping, graston, cold laser, blood flow restriction bands and cervical traction. We specialize in dynamic hands-on therapy with specific therex programs and exceptional customer service. Learn more at rauschpt.net.
Our Clientele includes patients from 8 to 80 years old who live active, on-the-go lifestyles. Some of our patients compete in IRONMAN triathlons and others chase their kids around or walk the harbor for exercise; the common denominator here is that we are ALL active people (staff included)! By offering the highest quality physical therapy and latest scientific and technological advances, Rausch PT has earned its reputation as the go-to clinic for Orange County triathletes, runners, swimmers, cyclists and other endurance athletes. We provide a fun and challenging environment with high opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
$15.00 – $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift