We hope you and your family are in very good health!
Rausch Physical Therapy & Sports Performance is taking all possible precautions to continue enhancing your health and quality of life. Our community has been through a lot over the last months, but we are here to care for you safely and in excellence.
We’re all doing what we can to reduce our potential exposure to the coronavirus and COVID-19, including limiting our time in public and shared spaces.
To ensure your safety, these are some of the safety measures we’re taking:
- Following 100% of CDC guidelines and more
- Wearing masks at all times
- Spreading out therapists and patients
- Limiting overall numbers in our clinic to less than half of previous numbers
- Social distancing: patients will be 6 ft apart at all times!
- Screening our whole team for fever twice daily (at least!)
Still, if you prefer to avoid physical contact for now, you can still work on your health and well-being with Touch-Less PT.
We also understand that "back to school" means online learning for many families this year.
We don’t want your progress to slow just because your kids will be at home, so we are now also offering a space for them to wait (cleaned hourly) while you continue treatment. But please note: childcare will not be provided. Bring some toys or electronics to entertain them while you enjoy your session worry-free!
We look forward to seeing you soon and are always available to answer any questions that you have.
The Rausch PT team